Curcumin is the bright yellow pigment associated with the curry spice, turmeric, and sometimes to ginger. It is a small molecule that is the prototypical ‘curcuminoid’, and has effects similar to other polyphenols but unique in a way as it is a different class of polyphenol . Here are 10 reasons why you should consider taking curcumin supplements:
1. Ease up arthritis symptoms
Curcumin has much higher potential than diclofenac, which is a nonsteroid anti-inflammatory medicine which is aimed to treat pain and joint oedema.
2. Suspend type II Diabetes
The research that was conducted in Auburn University has shown that curcumin supplements can provide a great help in treating type II diabetes and even reverse back its negative effects.
3. Fight with inflammation
Many diseases are the result of chronic inflammation. However, this yellow spice has quite potent anti-inflammatory properties and fight with inflammation even better than some specially dedicated anti-inflammatory medicines.
4. Improves digestion
Regular intake of curcumin improves your digestion, because it stimulates bile excretion.
5. Protects liver
This spice also provides many benefits for your liver and maintains it in healthy state. It prevents toxins from damaging your liver and restores its damaged cells.
6. Makes your brain healthy
Different studies have shown that there is a connection between cognitive disorders, such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease and the decrease of growth of the particular hormone type, which is known as neurotrophic factor of brain. However, experts also have found that curcumin has a positive effect on the level of this hormone, that’s why it can affect brain disease or age-related decrease in cerebrum activity.
7. Creates alkaline environment your body
This is quite alcalinous spic, that’s why it’s beneficial for your body. Alkaline environment is unsuitable for cancer development because it can grow only in acid environment.
8. Strengthen your cardiovascular system
Curcumin is an active ingredient of turmeric that prevents thrombus formation.
9. Extends life expectancy and prevents early aging
Curcumin effectively suppress the activity of free radicals and prevents inflammation, which are the 2 most important factors of aging.
10. Has anti-cancer properties
Curcumin is a tremendously strong antioxidant, that’s why it prevents your cells from the damage, caused by the unstable molecules (free radicals).
If you want to choose the right curcumin supplement you should consider the next factors:
– the percentage of curcumin in the supplement. Ideally, there should be written “standardized to 95%,” meaning it has 95% curcumin in it.
– whether the supplement contains common curcumin or that with enhanced bioavailability. Curcumin with enhanced bioavailability uses different methods to help curcumin reach its target tissues and remain there for a longer time.
– whether or not the claims on the label are supported by controlled clinical trials.
– If it is compatible with your condition. Different curcumin supplements work best for different conditions, so this is an important factor to consider.
Each 400 mg capsule of Super Bio-Curcumin is equivalent to 2,772 mg of a typical 95% curcumin extract.
Curcumin is one of the most universal natural ingredients that can be used in treating various diseases and strengthening your health. That’s why you should consider taking Super Bio-Curcumin supplements regularly, and your body will be only grateful to you!
Curcumin extract is a component of ancient Ayurvedic medicine and it helps to treat inflammation in our body. If you want to get the most of the curcumin extract health benefits you can do so in convenient way of taking a Super Bio-Curcumin® capsule once a day. Support the health of almost every organ in your system, by ensuring that you have all the curcumin your body needs. Try it today!