Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes
We eat food, but our digestive system doesn’t absorb food, it absorbs nutrients. Food has to be broken down from things like steak and broccoli into its nutrient pieces: amino acids (from proteins), fatty acids and cholesterol (from fats), and simple sugars (from carbohydrates), as well as vitamins, minerals, and a variety of other plant and animal compounds. Digestive enzymes, primarily produced in the pancreas and small intestine, break down our food into nutrients so that our bodies can absorb them.
Who and when should be taking digestive enzyme supplements?
Are you tired of having digestive discomfort after meals? One of the reasons this could be happening is because your body produces fewer digestive enzymes as you get older. Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes provides a powerful dose of amylase, protease, and lipase — pancreatic digestive enzymes that work in different pH conditions to support the digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and fat.
The sure way to determine how good you are digesting and how efficient your pancreas is producing digestive enzymes is by testing stool samples. But conventional medical doctors rarely run such tests, neither are they covered by medical insurance. You need to find a qualified alternative practitioner who can perform them and who you can trust.
Other symptoms that suggest you might have problems with digestive enzymes are
– Gas and bloating after meals
– The sensation that you have food sitting in your stomach like a heavy feeling or a “rock” in your stomach
– Feeling full after few bites of food
– Undigested food in your stool
– Floating stools (an occasional floating is normal, but consistent occurrence can indicate a digestive problems)
The good news is that since digestive enzymes are very safe and reasonably cheap, you can always try them and see if you notice any difference in your digestion.
Health benefits of digestive enzymes
– Supports healthy digestion
– Provides better absorption of nutrients
– Give access to three types of digestive enzymes
– Easily adapt to a different stomach pH conditions
– Includes plant-based enzymes
– Supports digestion of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, and other nutrients
What to consider when choosing quality digestive enzymes
– Source of enzymes in the product
– Number of enzymes (not too much, since they can start cancel each other out)
– Correlation between enzymes and their synergistic benefits.
– Amount of activity of the enzymes (activity per capsule)
– What other stuff in the product besides enzymes?
Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes offers a variety of powerful enzymes, including amylase, protease, and lipase, as well as a plant-based enzyme blend. Studies have shown that supplementing with digestive enzymes can promote optimal digestion and better absorption of nutrients from the foods you eat. This new formula was designed to improve digestion of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, lactose from dairy products, and hard-to-digest cellulose from veggies. Moreover, it has more potency than many commercial enzyme supplements and offers you greater digestive enzyme activity at a far lower cost.
You can and you should stay comfortable after meals. Add Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes to your regimen today. For maximum benefit, take 1-2 capsules immediately before meals (some people prefer to take them after the meals)