How to preserve your youth and beauty
Everybody wants to stay young and beautiful for a long time. The longer the better obviously. Now there are plenty of procedures and methods for this, such as botox, facelifts, cosmetic surgeries, and others. But let’s put them aside and focus on natural ways of preserving our youth and beauty.
First of all, you should treat your skin with love and care – outside and inside – because it’s the key to youthfulness.
Here are 10 natural alternatives to looking and staying young and beautiful.
1.Sunscreen. It’s rule number 1 for anyone who wants to keep their skin young and beautiful. Use sunscreens with SPF not less than 30 during the day. Sun breaks down collagen in skin, so it ages more quick. Protect yourself, and your skin will thank you.
2. Keep your skin hydrated. Drink a lot of water! Water helps flush out toxins out of the body and help your skin stay healthy and youthful.
3. No caffeine. It’s proven that caffeine has a bad effect on our skin. It doesn’t allow to absorbing all the vitamins and nutrients that our bodies need. So try to minimize your coffee and tea consuming during the day.
4. Avoid stress. We all know that stress is a part of modern life, but too much stress can harm your health and skin. It can cause weight-gain, hair-loss, acne, etc. And stress even can cause us to age more quickly. Try to stay calm during the stress or to avoid it when possible.
5. Vegetables are good. Your skin must have all the vitamins and minerals it needs to stay healthy and youthful. Eat more food rich in vitamins A, B, C and E.
6. Exercise. Exercising help remove toxins out of the body, so your skin stays clean, fresh, healthy and youthful. Also it can help reduce stress due to endorphins release during the exercising. Sport will make you healthier, stronger, more flexible and energetic. Yoga is also good for your physical and mental health, and as a consequence you’ll look and feel younger and more beautiful.
7. Cucumbers are not only food. You can place them on your eyes and cheeks. Because cucumbers are natural astringent, they can hide dark circles and reduce eye bags.
8. Home-made facial mask. Now there are a variety of different mask recipes. Indulge your skin with some mask made from fresh fruits, berries, vegetables, dairy, honey, herbs and other ingredients. The results are going to be better by using natural stuff. And less money spent! Which is always a bonus.
9. Moisturize and exfoliate. Exfoliation helps when the skin is dull and tired. You remove dead skin cells and your skin is soft and smooth again. For this you can use home-made sugar scrubs. Honey, avocado, oatmeal, milk, egg whites and aloe vera are great products for this, too. And when your skin is moisturized it will feel well nourished and balanced. You must know your skin type to buy a moisturizer perfect for your skin.
Take care of your skin from the inside and outside. And you will look and feel young and beautiful.